Friday, March 25, 2011

Tired Tired Tired!



Took a recovery day today. I slept 9 hours the night before last. Then took a nap yesterday afternoon that lasted from 5:00 pm until 9 or 10:00 pm. That is not normal. Then I went to bed and slept the whole night, right through the alarm, and got up at 6:30 am which made me miss my morning run. Something strange is happening. I also woke with a bad cold and a stuffy nose.

I really hope I'm just tired and not getting sick. When I run every other day, I feel great but that volume won't get me ready for a half marathon I don't think. When I run 5 or 6 days a week I start to grow increasingly tired. I need to eat better and push through this, Maybe more after work runs so I can catch up on sleep. We are gonna have to experiment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment