Saturday, March 5, 2011

Great Morning To Run



I ran 3 miles today starting in the dark with my headlamp. I only needed it about halfway though. The sun started to shine through real quickly, not actually a sunrise yet, but easily light enough to turn off my lamp. It was 52* degrees this morning and not a drop of rain!! I can't believe I missed the rain. I looked at the weather map when I got home and it looks like all hell is about to break lose.

It's cool to run through town and then check out the GPS map on the Nike website. It makes a perfect line around the neighborhood showing every turn you took. I carry my I-Phone. I have thought about getting a Garmin watch, but I know some guys that carry a watch, a camera, an I-Pod and a cell phone for emergencies. My I-Phone is all that and light too. But for some reason, I still yearn for that Garmin. We'll see some day if it is even necessary. As of now, I'm happy with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment