Monday, March 7, 2011

Hal Wouldn't Let Me Run



Recovery Day. I was scheduled for a recovery day. I feel great though. I'm following the Hal Higdon training plan for the half marathon and he told me to stay in bed. What does Hal know really? He's trained a few people sure, (maybe more than I've met in my life) but I could have easily run today. Maybe though it would have affected my interval session in the morning. Maybe Hal is on to something after all.

I kind of like the Monday off routine. I'm tying to wrap my head around going back to work after the weekend. And I'm usually a little tired from all the rushing around trying to get all the weekend stuff done like watching movies, lying on the couch and drinking just a couple of beers with "The Princess." So I will admit, Monday as a recovery day actually rock. But it's back in the saddle tomorrow. Those intervals aren't gonna run themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment