Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay........



I ran an easy 5K today on the treadmill. After my interval session yesterday my quads were sore. I guess if you do it right, they are supposed to be. I was looking forward to running outside today on this sunny afternoon but the temps never got above 7* with a crazy wind chill so the hell with that.

I got a late start waiting on the cable guy. He made an appointment to put in a new cable line to my rec. room upstairs. The appointment was scheduled for between 8:00 am and sometime next Tuesday like they always do. One of these days I'm going to hold on to my bill payment. When they call to ask where their payment is, I'm going to tell them that I will send it sometime between now and the end of the year. I wonder if they will find that humorous. When I called and screamed at customer service they asked me if I wanted to take a short survey. I said hell yes. I ask him what HIS name was and he said Alejandro or something like that. I'm almost sure that before we had the discussion about the survey his name was Bob or George.....something like that. Amazing how things change when you agree to the survey. So I have no cable, and my run was late. I guess I might have to call Comcast again and scream at somebody again.

No comments:

Post a Comment