Friday, February 18, 2011

Creature Of The Night



I ran the Fork Ridge Trail this morning in about 40 minutes. Not fast but I was on dead legs from the trail run yesterday and I was hungry. I didn't eat enough yesterday. I'm not making excuses but I was tired and sore. I'm glad tomorrow is my day off.

Actually this run was a test drive on my new headlamp. I bought this lamp because I'm up at 5:00 am so I can run before work and it's still dark. I have been going to the gym and running on the treadmill. which is comfortable but boring. I got the lamp so I could run outside in the dark and it worked great. It's very bright with three settings and I could see every crack in the sidewalks and all of the trail at Fork Ridge.

I hope the weather stays warm like it has been. I'll give up my gym membership. I only go there for the damn treadmill anyway. But I guess we still have some bad weather coming so I'm sure I'll be using the treadmill some more. My membership lasts through March. I hope by then I am a road runner again full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment