Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pain Is Good....Extreme Pain Is Extremely Good.



RECOVERY DAY. I won't lie. I need this day off. My shins hurt, my ankles hurt and the lack of sleep has caught up with me. I can't go very far on 6 hours of sleep anymore. I probably shouldn't even try but that is what my work schedule allows. I get up at 5:00 am and run at 6:00. Then it is a rush to get home and prepare for work. I usually don't get home from work until 7:00 pm or so and if I want to spend some quality time with my wife (which I do) I don't go to bed until about 11:00. I mean this isn't horrible but it catches up to me. Today I slept until 6:30 am and I feel like I slept away half the day.

My schedule is to run 7 miles tomorrow as my long day. The Steelers are going for their 7th Super Bowl win so that is my homage. There may be a turd in the punchbowl though. Snow is supposed to move in again today so here we go again, waiting on the weather. I want to strangle me a groundhog.

No comments:

Post a Comment