Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh The Pain





I ran my scheduled 3.5 miler inside on the treadmill at the gym. It was a very slow run today. My legs were still sore from Sunday's long run. 7.5 miles is probably the longest run I've done in a few years. I was stiff Sunday and Monday, but today I was legitimately sore. And I was also dragging around a bag of ballpark peanuts that I was carrying in my stomach since last night. Against all known logic, I ate them right before bed.

I seem to have a slight allergy to peanuts. I love them but they always hang with me and I burp them all the next day after eating them. I finally loosened up. I could move along at a snappy 6 mph pace for a while, then the peanuts would kick in and I would have to walk and burp. I'm glad it wasn't busy at the gym today. I was pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment