Sunday, April 3, 2011

What Is That Bright Orb In The Sky And Why Is It Following Me?


What Is That Bright Orb In The Sky And Why Is It Following Me? I ran my 8 mile run but I don't have a time for ya. At the 4.5 mile point I stepped on a rock and hurt my right foot so I kinda hobbled the 3.5 miles back to home. I sort of switched to a heel strike kinda thing, found a good pace and sailed on home but I did turn my watch off. Bad enough being a little hurt but I didn't want to stare at a poor time on my watch all day and wonder what could have been.

Since I overcompensated for my hurt foot, now everything hurts...calves, hips, etc.......but that's OK. I'm hurt, not injured. Big difference. So I'm gonna do the only smart thing to do. NO I'm not going to the doctor! I'm gonna go buy some beer, go out back with the Goddess and celebrate a courageous 8 mile run in the sun! To all my heroes that raced this week....... Godspeed. To all my DM heroes that didn't....have a beer and think kindly of old Pappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment