Sunday, April 17, 2011

Either Follow, Lead or Get Out Of The Way



I went to the gym today and did an insane hour of ferocious cardio. I think the more "casual" gym go-ers were a little taken aback. I hammered 15 minutes on the Spin bike. I killed an Elliptical machine for 15 and then hit the treadmill for 30 minutes at 10* elevation at 4mph. I was pissed I couldn't run. There was a puddle of sweat under every machine when I was done. I wanted to be wearing Corey's Superman underwear.

I thought of Corey, Nora, Dixie, Skibba, Tim, and everybody that I love on DM and I tried to break every machine. And I wore basketball shoes. I knew if I wore running shoes I would run. So I did what I had to do to rest my foot and ankle and I raised the roof. I love this place and I love you people. Y'all are what I think of when times get tough.

My love to Jodi, Skibba and all the people who raced this weekend. I can't remember them all. I want race reports...we all do. And I am praying for Corey's family and the baby. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment