Saturday, April 16, 2011

Watch Out Lance!



I went to my first spin class in a long time. It started at 6:00 am and I was very surprised by the turnout. I thought I was the only one in this hick town who got up this early. Anyway, it was a 45 minute class including 30 second of all out intervals, 60 second intervals (lots of them) and 6 minute, 7 min. and 8 min. hill climbs. I forgot how difficult they were. Then we were led to a large matted room where we did 15 minutes of brutal ab work.

I have to say two things. First, I dearly miss running but this was fun. The time went very fast and I thoroughly enjoyed myself without hurting my foot. Secondly, It was hard. My breathing was excellent but my legs....whole different angle coming at the legs than running. I hope to get back to running very soon but I'm happy today. I feel like I did something.

No comments:

Post a Comment