Saturday, April 2, 2011

According To Dean Karnazes


According to the "Dean Karnazes" rule, I may have a new world record. I ran my Fork Ridge trail 5k in 29:58.81 this morning at 6:00 am. I know that in itself isn't a world record but, and I'll have to check, it may be the first time that a 5k has been run at 29:58 from my house, in the dark, in my shoes, in the snow with one shoelace untied for the last mile. Unless somebody can prove that they have done it, and I haven't seen anybody around my house in untied running shoes, I claim the record.

I will say this though, Nora and Corey and my other DM friends are invited to my house to try to best my world record. But they have to wear my shoes....untied. Tell me what time you are coming.......I'll make lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment