Tuesday, April 5, 2011

George Jetson Knew What he Was Doing


My foot still hurt this morning. I tried to run on the treadmill but it was too sore. So I cranked it up to 10* grade and 4.0 speed and power hiked for 20 minutes. That hurt my foot too because I was always pushing off with my toes. I hammered it anyway for the 20 minutes. Hell, I wasn't going home. Then I got on the elliptical and did intervals. I was nice and warm at this point so I hammered for 2 minutes and cruised for 1 minute. That was more fun than I thought it would be. I feel good about this workout.

Oh, by the way. One of you ladies here talked about working out to Adele the other day. I got on I-tunes and got it and took it to the gym. I'm not sure it's workout music but some of the very soulful, slow and powerful songs made me want to go find my wife. So thanks very much for that. My wife may write later. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment