Sunday, January 16, 2011

It Would Have Killed A Lesser Man........

I went to Woods Fitness, my home away from home, and did a miserably slow 60 minute run on the treadmill. It was miserably slow because I was hung over from the previous night. This is playoff season and the Steelers came back from a 21 - 7 deficit against the hated Ravens and won on a 58 yard pass followed by a short dive into the end zone with 1:33 left in the game. I'm glad I wasn't watching the game with my son. He gets unwound over Steeler games. This one probably came close to stroking him out. Next week we play the winner of the Jets and the Patriots for the Super Bowl. If the Jets win today, the Steelers are gonna win another Super Bowl. If the Patriots win, our season is over next week. I hate to say it but our team can't beat the Patriots in Fox-borough. They are our Kryptonite.

We went to the Mall today and dropped over a grand in about three hours. Brenda bought furniture and a dress for the princess teenager love of my life. That added up to about eight fiddy. I bought a new pair of Nike Free running shoes for a hundred and then dinner at the Longhorn. All together we spent  almost twelve hundred bucks. That's just crazy........except for the shoes of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment